- 20A power cords for all 4-11 channel units and hi-power 3 channel. Fits standard 15A wall outlets.
- Bullet proof protection circuitry, for shorting, over/under current and thermal overheat. Modules reactivate automatically after short circuit elimination or current/thermal stabilization.
- 20A EMI/RFI AC filters.
- Graceful, rounded wave form at clipping, prevents speaker driver damage
- 12VDC trigger circuit on all amplifiers.
- All multichannel units are designed to permit upgrade in power and/or addition of more channels.
- Rugged 14 gage steel chassis with durable powder coat finish.
- Aluminum billet face plate and cover with brushed anodize finish.
- Black film, stainless steel fastening hardware, countersunk for a sleek, easy-clean profile.
- 3 year parts and labor warranty, transferrable.
A/V receivers with preamp out jacks can send processed audio data to an M3a multichannel amplifier for a dramatic increase in power and quality. Many of the latest multi-channel receivers contain high quality preamps and processor chips. A hi-value option is to use the 3-channel series for the 3 front speakers where approximately 70% of all power is required. This takes a major load off of the receiver power supply so it can provide higher current levels to the remaining surround channels.